Hair we can use
- Hair must be at least 6 inches in length.
- Straight, wavy or curly. Curly hair must meet length requirements when measured in its curly form.
- All natural colours of hair, including grey. If hair is coloured, we need to be notified of this.
- From any gender and ethnicity.
Hair we cannot use
- Less than 6 inches in length.
- Please make sure all hair is in ponytails with a rubber band at the root, plaited, and secured with another band at the ends. Hair cannot be used if it is loose and not tied.
Cutting and donating your hair
- Wash and dry your hair.
- With help from a hairdresser, if possible, secure hair into ponytails with a rubber band at the root, plait the hair and secure with another rubber band at her ends. Cut above the top rubber band nearest the head.
- Put ponytails into a sealable plastic bag/wallet. Send in a sturdy envelope or jiffy bag.
- Include your completed hair donation form, or contact us via email or phone.
We are dedicated to producing real hair wigs and hairpieces, that feel and react like naturally growing hair, which can be individually cut to any style on the client’s head, where an experienced stylist will achieve an undetectable finish.
A wig that fits like a ‘second skin’
Click on a topic below for more information about types of hairloss.